Please be aware of a 15 minute delay on this reading
Source: JSE LTD
Message from CFO
During the year, we made good strategic and financial progress. More specifically,
- We delivered a broader range of attractive value propositions to our existing clients and grew our client base;
- We managed risk well and improved operational metrics; and
- We took steps to re-allocate capital to drive returns
Results in a flash
In the first six months of 2023, we made good strategic progress and delivered a strong financial performance. This result can be attributed to our differentiated franchise and Africa-focused strategy. We have continued to support our clients and our teams have managed the business well through an uncertain geopolitical environment and volatile market conditions.
MESSAGE FROM THE CFO
During 2021 we made good progress in three key areas.
1. We achieved franchise growth across all three of our core businesses.
2. We made good progress in developing new revenue streams by scaling up our digital platforms and partnerships.
3. We remained focused on the diligent allocation of capital to fund expansion, while carefully managing costs, and we successfully completed the Liberty minority buyout.
INVESTING IN THE GROUP
Who we are
An Africa focused, client-led and digitally enabled bank that provides comprehensive and integrated financial and related solutions to our clients as well as drive inclusiv